- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 (2 x 1 1/2-inch) pieces assorted bell peppers (about 2 bell peppers)
- 1 package kielbasa sausage
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide wedges, trimmed, layers separated
- 8 (1 1/4-inch) cubes crusty whole wheat sourdough bread
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl, then whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper; set aside. On metal skewers, thread bell pepper pieces, onion pieces, and bread cubes. Brush skewers all over with 1 tablespoon dressing each. Grill skewers and kielbasa until lightly charred, turning often, about 12 minutes. Toss greens in large bowl with enough remaining dressing to coat. Top with bread, onion, and peppers.
Serves 2 1/2.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 843.84 Calories (kcal), 67.9% Calories from Fat, 63.63 (g) Fat, 14.05 (g) Saturated Fat, 49.45 (mg) Cholesterol (mg), 43.72 (g) Carbohydrates, 6.41 (g) Dietary Fiber, 7.21 (g) Total Sugars, 37.31 (g) Net Carbs, 25.55 (g) Protein