- 1 pound leftover beef roast
- ½ bag noodles, cooked to package directions and drained
- 1 8oz can of mushrooms drained
- 4 cups beef broth warmed
- ¼ cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1+ Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas rinsed in cold water
- 1 stick of butter, margarine, or ½ cup oil
- ½ cup all purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350. In a deep pot melt butter, add flour and cook till it is the color of coffee with cream. Add warm broth and worcestershire sauce stir till boils and thickens. Add all other ingredients and stir till completely incorporated. Cover and bake 30-45 minuets or till it's hot and bubbling.
Leftover pork or venison roast will work. This dish does reheat well and just like chili it tastes better the second time around.