- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 bunches arugula (about 12 ounces total), thick stems removed
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2-pound piece chilled seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into small chunks (2 to 3 cups)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine arugula and onion; toss with dressing to taste. Gently toss with watermelon and feta, and serve.
from Everyday Food