- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh orange sections (about 2 oranges)
- 4 (2-ounce) Italian or French rolls
- 2 cups thinly sliced Basic Grilled Flank Steak (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup bagged prewashed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled Gorgonzola or other blue cheese
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
Pat orange sections dry with a paper towel. Slice each roll in half. Layer bottom of each roll with 1/2 cup Basic Grilled Flank Steak, 1/4 cup baby spinach, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1/4 cup orange sections. Drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons vinaigrette; top with top halves of rolls. Wrap in aluminum foil or wax paper; chill.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
Nutritional Information: CALORIES 318(29% from fat); FAT 10.2g (sat 4.6g,mono 3.7g,poly 0.5g); IRON 3.5mg; CHOLESTEROL 36mg; CALCIUM 148mg; CARBOHYDRATE 34.7g; SODIUM 533mg; PROTEIN 21.6g; FIBER 2.4g
from Cooking Light