- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 /2 cup (4 ounces) Egg Beaters
- 1 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1/2 medium tomato, cut into 2 slices
- 2 T. (1/2 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 /2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat broiler. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet. Cook until slightly set; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes, or until Egg Beaters reach desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
2. Place muffin halves, cut sides up, on ungreased baking sheet. Top each with half of the scrambled Egg Beaters, 1 tomato slice and 1 tablespoon cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
3. Sprinkle chives evenly over muffins.
Makes 2 servings
Amount per Serving: CALORIES 120; Total Fat 2.0 grams; Sodium 220 milligrams; Total Carbohydrate 15 grams; Dietary Fiber 0 grams; Sugars 1 grams; Proteins 10 grams; Vitamin A: 4%; Vitamin C: 8%; Iron: 6%; Calcium: 8%
from EggBeaters website