- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds (about 1 1/2 ounces), toasted
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, chopped
- salad greens
Whisk oil, vinegar, and rosemary in small bowl to blend; season dressing with salt and pepper. Place chicken in shallow dish. Add 2 tablespoons dressing; turn chicken to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, still coated with dressing, to skillet. Saute until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to work surface. Cool chicken 5 minutes; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine chicken, almonds, celery, green onions, and apple in large bowl. Add remaining dressing and toss to blend. Season salad with salt and pepper.
Yield: 2 servings