- 8 large eggs
- 1 4.5-ounce package smoked trout fillets, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
Whisk eggs in large bowl to blend. Add trout, cream cheese, green onions, and chopped dill. Season lightly with salt and generously with pepper; stir to mix.
Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and stir slowly until eggs just hold together and are cooked through but still moist, about 4 minutes. Divide egg mixture among 4 plates. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired, and serve.
Yield: 4 servings