- 4 cups mixed mesclun greens
- 24 small sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries, or 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled local goat cheese
- 1/4 cup smoked salted almonds, coarsely chopped
- about 1/4 cup Simple Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
1. If peas are large, cut them in half on the diagonal.
2. Wash and dry greens. Spread them out on either a large platter or individual plates, to make a bed. Arrange the snap peas over the greens and scatter with the berries, cheese, and almonds.
3. Whisk together the vinaigrette and maple syrup in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
from Dishing Up Maine