- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup spicy red salsa
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 ounces diced cooked chicken or turkey (about 2 cups)
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- corn from 1 ear
- salad greens
- 2 whole-grain tortillas
Stir sour cream, salsa and 3 tablespoons cilantro in medium bowl to blend. Add chicken and toss to coat. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Arrange lettuce, bell pepper, corn, and avocado slices on each tortilla. Mound chicken atop vegetables, dividing equally. Sprinkle salads with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro, roll and serve.
Makes 2 servings.
adapted from Epicurious